|
Friday, April 13, 2007
I hug my pillow every night, wishing it was you i was hugging. I sleep beside my teddy bear every night wishing it was you beside me,sleeping. I look to my left and right, i still see your sweet smile smiling at me. I smile back but realise that it was just me dreaming and hoping something i knew imposible to come true,but yet still wishes it came was. I may date a million girls,but you will be the only one i think of day and night. Images of you never fails to flash past my mind, no matter in what situation i am in. The most often is always before i go to bed, where my mind is calm and peace I will always think of you. Thinking of the best of times we had TOGETHER. It never fails to cheer me up when i am down. But the more i think of it, the feelings inside me are mixed. Both good and bad, Now you hardly even say hi to me. Either way.. i cant get u out of my head. What cast or spell have u put on me?! Whats this suppose to do to me? pain? torture? Does this torture make you happy? If it does. i am willing to carry it for the rest of my life. Because you are worth every second of it. You are the first time.. I can say 'i love you' to and i really mean it. I am on the verge of exploding Because you dun feel the same way that i do to you. Where is the antidote or cure for this turtore. I cant stand it no more. What have i done to deseve this.. Why mustl love be yet hurtful and great at the same time. But i know when i see you look at me, be it frowning or smiling, The pain seems to subside and my heart feels like its flying and jumpy. Now i found the antidote. it was infront of me all along and i didnt realise. YOU. You are the only cure. only u can make me feel better. I have never treated you just as a friend, you mean much, much more than that to me. You are not an luxury,but a nessesity, Without you theres no me. Nothing will ever come between us. You will always stay in my heart,deep within till we part in death. You are never replacable nor my love for u will ever be! 4:51 AM |